I've been tagged by *ahem* several people over the past few weeks (thanks guys!) to do this Blog Award doohickey but me being me, I'm only getting 'round to it now... c: This one very '7' oriented, firstly I have to write seven things about myself and then pass it on to seven bloggers (who are in no way obligated to post this one if they don't want, it just shows I am thinking of you ^_^) so here goes;
seven facts about myself you might not know
- I am naturally blonde! The one hair colour you will never, ever see on me; unless I'm in the middle of bleaching of course. Not white blonde (though I was almost there when I was little) but quite ashy. Here's an example of me way back in year 9 (the last time my hair was it's natural colour!)
- I am Lactose intolerant! Which means I can't process the sugars or something in milk. Doesn't stop me eating cheese (or chocolate) though, it just makes me ill after. But some cheese is so worth that. Nom nom.
- I am a complete gamer geek. Okay, so most people know this. My game flavour of choice is definitely Zombie oriented; in particular resident evil though left 4 dead is good too. This
obsessionlove spreads into my book collection too.
- My online name 'Rai' has a very long and convoluted past. I started out as 'Agent H' thanks to a Matrix addiction, changed to 'Shunrai Neko' in my anime-obsessed tween days then became The Raivoloution (from ShunRAI), more likely shortened to Rai as of late.
- I have big feet. And I mean, really big. They are actually a UK size 8.5 or 9 but I've been forcing my feet into 8's for years. They've gotten used to it by now. I swear my Docs are the only shoes to fit me properly in years.
- My favourite animal is the Okapi, closely followed by the Axolotl. The Basilosaurus is quite high up my list too but I think a Axolotl is the only one I could conceivably own, as Okapi and endangered and Basilosauri(?) extinct. I would have two, and call them Sigmund (Siggy for short) and Freud.
- I am incredibly nit-picky and obsessive when it comes to organisation and planning. I'm already driving Edd mad and it's still and month until I'm going to see him! Everything must be in order down to the last minute detail, and god forbid anything goes wrong.
So, there's seven not-so-useful and sort-of interesting facts about me! I hope you read them through a couple times, there will be a quiz later (there won't really) c: and here's my seven wonderful blogger picks;