- Get a Car - I've got my eye on a Smart Car ;) I'm hoping to pass my test soon and this is one of my big goals in terms of next year. At the very least if I can't afford a car I want to pass my test and save towards one.
- Save my Money - another big one. I'm a spender, and especially recently I have been due to emotional/stressful situations in the past month or so. I really need to learn to control my spending better as I can't live on my student overdraft for much longer. I've contemplated doing one of those 'weekly budget/spending' thingies that I've seen on a couple other blogs but is it a bit copycat/cliche? Not sure.
- Graduate University - this one is definitely happening, and I would be over the moon with a 2:1 (which I'm teetering on the line for) but any sort of degree would be great, thanks.
- Life after Uni - Do I do postgrad? Go back to college? Work full time? either way I've got to sort out some kind of plan and set it into motion once I'm done with my degree.
- Lose a bit of weight - this one is more a minigoal. I'm not a dieting blog and I believe that all sizes are good sizes if someone is happy, and shouldn't feel uncomfortable with themselves because of the way some other people think, or you might think they think (lots of thinks!) but saying that, hand in hand with my budgeting plan fitting into the majority of my clothes would be very good for my bank balance.
New Year, New Goals
It's not often I do a text-based post (I like pretty pictures!) but I felt that I needed to make a little post of my New Year's resolutions! And it's hard to put images too things that haven't happened yet, really. So here are my goals for 2013 and onwards;
And that's it! What do you think? What are your 2013 goals?